This property at Dilek Thermal Resort is situated in a beautiful complex of 47 villas set in the village of Davutlar and close to the holiday resort of Kusadasi. A beautiful luxury villa, set in fabulous countryside yet still close to the beach and golf course. It has just recently been totally renovated and modernized and very tastefully decorated.
Contemporary Ottoman design, marbled floor living room.
- New Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with white marble worktop.
- Marble stair case with galleria
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with balcony, including master bedroom with en-suite. One of the bedrooms is currently being used as a second sitting room and is beautifully decorated.
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower, two ensuites bathrooms all with fitted cabinets.
- Oil central heating radiators and air conditioning units throughout.
- Roof terrace with furniture + kitchenette area.
- Ground floor terrace and garden areas.
The complex has great facilities including a decorative fish pond, 24 hr security + CCtv, ample private parking area, 2 swimming pools including a childrens pool, pool terraces and highly maintained landscaped gardens and ornamental features.
Davutlar has good amenities for all your everyday needs including supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The surrounding region is fantastic for nature lovers, set on the edge of Turkey’s 1st National Park Guzelcamli, with forests, picnic areas and trekking paths.
The dolmus (local bus) stops close to the complex and travels regularly to the popular resort of Kusadasi with its bazaars, restaurants, nightclubs, beaches and water parks.
There is also many historical sites such as the ancient site of Ephesus, Sirince, St Johns Basilica and Our Lady’s house in Selcuk. The reknowned Degirmen (windmill) restaurant & museum is also nearby.
This villa is
5 mins from restaurants, shops, beaches, medical centre & schools.
15 mins from golf & hospital.
45 mins from Izmir airport / 90 mins to Bodrum airport / 150 mins to Dalaman airport.